Montreal Centre for Learning Disabilities – 2017 Parent Conference
2017 PARENT CONFERENCE: TOOL BOX FOR SUCCESS
Professionals & Educators Welcome!
Sunday, April 23rd, 2017
8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Ruby Foo’s Hotel
7655 Decarie Blvd.
Join Us to Learn Innovative ADHD, LD & Mild ASD Insights, Strategies & Tools for Home & School!
Individuals: $65 Parent Couples: $115
Registration Discount for Current MCLD Members
For more information – call (514) 482-7196
Limited Seating in Workshops: Register Today to Secure Your Choice of Sessions
Featured Speakers & Topics:
• The Alpha Children: How to Get Back Into the Lead – Eva de Gosztonyi M.A.
• The Ins and Outs of Executive Functions – Marlene Desjardins Ph.D
• Parenting Adolescents with ADHD & ODD: Managing the Turbulence & More! – Dr. Abe Worenklein
• Making Sense of Sensory! – Patrick Major, Nathalie Dinelle & Sophie Plourde, Occupational Therapists
• Managing Anxiety: Practical Tools Parents Need to Know to Help their Child & Teen – Dr. Deborah Schwartzman
• Assistive Technology for Children & Teens with Learning Disabilities: Frequently Unanswered Questions – Jillian Budd M.A.
• In My Head & Out of My Mind – Joey Elias, comedian
A great start to this year’s conference! Grab a quick continental breakfast & take advantage of our exhibitors who are ready to provide you with information and guidance.
Abby’s Office Microcomputer Science Centre
Babar Books Montreal Centre for Learning Disabilities
The Big Blue Hug Montreal Fluency Centre
Centennial Academy Neufeld Institute
Disability Financial Assistance Corp. Plant Love Grow
Geordie Productions Proset Autism
Hudson Literacy Clinic Sew Dutch by Alet
Inspirations Strategic Learning Centre
Kiddo Active Therapy Top-Tutorat
Kit Planete Vanguard School
Medipsy Psychological Services Yaldei Developmental Center